MOMS Club was founded in 1983 when an at-home mother in California decided she was tired of being alone at home. She wanted to meet other at-home mothers and find other at-home children for her children to play with. When she discovered there were no other organizations that met during the day and allowed her to come with her baby and preschooler, she decided to start a brand new organization just for at-home mothers, and the MOMS Club was born. The chapter she started was so successful, she knew mothers in other areas must be needing the MOMS Club, too. Soon she and other volunteers were helping mothers start MOMS Clubs across the country and around the world!
We now have over 2,000 chapters all over the world! If you live in Norco, we'd LOVE to have you join us!
If you are from the 92860 zip code click "contact us" to learn more or to find the MOMS Club in your area visit www.momsclub.org
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job
- That a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way